DocaPole Light Bulb Changer
Change all your hard-to-reach light bulbs with the DocaPole Suction Cup Light Bulb Changer—compatible with any standard threaded extension pole.
The Ultimate Light Bulb Changer
The Most Sophisticated Light Bulb Changer on the Market
- Premium U.S.A.-made suction cup
- Secure-fit locking screw
- Steel-reinforced Suction Release Wire
- No-Spin Suction Cup
- Compatible with any standard threaded extension pole (but we recommend the 6-24 DocaPole Extension Pole)
(Pole sold separately)
- The key to any suction cup light bulb changer is the quality of the suction cup. DocaPole Light Bulb Changer features a premium suction cup made and patented in the U.S.A.
- When designing the DocaPole Light Bulb Changer, we searched far and wide for the highest quality suction cup out there. We're proud to say we think we found it.
- The secure-lock fit locking screw secures the changer onto the end of the pole after it has already been screwed on, ensuring the changer does not unscrew during use.
- The internal locking nut ensures the thumb screw does not strip the plastic in the housing unit (one of the main complaints about the vast majority of light bulb changers on the market).
- A steel wire connects to a metal-reinforced eyelet in the suction cup tab, protecting the suction cup from ripping when the wire is pulled.
- A 24 foot string with a metal clasp connects to the bottom of the wire, allowing the user to pull the string to release the suction after installing a new light bulb.
- A metal push pin runs horizontally through the lower installed section of the suction cup. The pin prevents the suction cup from spinning in the housing unit during use.
- Unfortunately, many light bulb changers install suction cups with vertical screws which leads to spinning and poor performance.
- Indoor or outdoor
- Smooth, mostly flat light bulbs
- Recessed lights
- Canned lighting
- Track lighting
- Flood lights
- LED light bulbs
- High ceiling light bulbs
- Light bulb replacement
(pole sold separately)
Stay off the ladder. Stay off the roof. Stay safe. Get the job done with DocaPole.