DocaPole 24 Foot Light Bulb Changer
The 24 Foot DocaPole Light Bulb Changer is the perfect light bulb changing solution for most indoor and outdoor uses. It comes with a 6-24 foot telescopic pole and a suction cup light bulb changer attachment. The patented, U.S.A.-made suction cup ensures the changer maintains a tight grip on light bulbs. The bulb changer with extension pole provides up to 30 feet of reach when used standing, making this an ideal light bulb changer for high ceilings.
- 6 to 24 feet of extension providing up to 30 feet of reach when used standing
- Dual metal tip + attachable 180o hinge tip
- Rubber handle grips
- Easy-use thumb lever clasps
- Standard threaded tip for easy use with other threaded attachments
The DocaPole Light Bulb Changer is optimally designed for mostly flat, smooth light bulbs, such as recessed lights, canned lighting, and flood lights.
- Premium suction cup
- Secure-lock screw
- Stainless locking thumb bolt & nut to prevent spinning
- Pre-looped steel wire and clasp with wound thread
- Pin-lock prevents suction cup spinning
- The key to any suction cup light bulb changer is the quality of the suction cup - the DocaPole Light Bulb Changer features a premium suction cup made and patented in U.S.A.
- The secure-lock thumb screw secures the changer onto the pole ensuring it does not unscrew during use
- The internal locking nut ensure the thumb screw does not strip the plastic in the housing unit - this is one of the main complaints about the vast majority of light bulb changers on the market
- A locking pin runs horizontally through the base of the suction cup - this ensure the suction cup does not spin in the housing unit during use