DocaPole 24ft DOUBLE-DUTY GoSaw
The DocaPole GoSaw with 24 Foot DOUBLE-DUTY Extension Pole is the perfect long-reach solution for pruning high limbs and branches. At twice the thickness and twice the strength of our regular DocaPole, the Double-Duty DocaPole is optimized for the toughest tasks and extends from 6 to 24 feet. The premium GoSaw can be also used as a hand-held saw for grooming lower branches, thick brush, and small logs. The GoSaw and extension pole provide up to 30 feet of reach when used standing, making it the ideal way to reach any stubborn branch without a ladder.
Compatible with any standard threaded attachments, the Double-Duty DocaPole is the ultimate high-reach/long-reach/far-reach telescopic pole
- 2X Thickness
- 2X Strength
- Lightweight, high-quality aluminum
- Easy-flip thumb levers allow for easy pole extension and retraction
- Adjust from 6 to 24 feet
- Foam-padded grips make for comfortable use
- Razor sharp 13 inch blade
- Precision taper-ground teeth for efficient sawing
- Bi-directional cutting action works on both the push and pull strokes
- Chrome plate finish provides a smooth cut
- Resists rust and extends the life of the blade
- Two great uses in one saw!
- Use as a pole saw for pruning high limbs and branches
- Use as a hand-held saw for pruning and grooming lower branches, brush, and logs
- Sturdy, lightweight handle with comfort grip
- Removable threaded insert is compatible with all standard threaded extension poles
- Internal set screw locks the handle securely into place for confidence while cutting
Stay off the ladder. Stay off the roof. Stay safe. Get the job done with DocaPole.
Tips for Using Your DocaPole GoSaw and Extension Pole
- Extend and use the lower pole segments first if full extension is not required. These segments are thicker and stronger and will provide the best sawing experience.
- To minimize pole bend when not using at full extension, leave about 6” of overlap between pole segments by not extending them all the way.
- Let the GoSaw's sharp teeth do the work. Focus on the saw's up and down motion and not on trying to press the saw into the wood.
- Only screw the GoSaw onto the pole’s metal tip. Some poles come with a separate plastic hinge tip. This plastic tip is perfect for use with cleaning attachments but is not intended for tree pruning.
- After screwing the GoSaw onto the pole, use a screwdriver to tighten the locking screw at the base of the GoSaw. This will further secure the GoSaw onto the end of the pole.
- If any pole segments begin to slip, use a screwdriver to tighten the locking clasps on the pole. These can be adjusted as needed to increase or reduce tension.
- Be safe. Tree pruning can be a dangerous activity. Always be sure to wear gloves and eye protection.