The DocaPole GoSaw with 6-24ft Extension Pole is the ideal high-reach pruning saw kit. Use on the pole. Use by hand. The extension pole telescopes from 6 to 24 feet and the saw provides another foot and a half of reach. The saw features a razor sharp 13-inch bi-directional cut. The aluminum pole is sturdy and light weight.
- 6 to 24 feet of extension providing 28 feet of reach
- Solid metal tip with standard threading
- Foam Rubber handle grips
- Easy-flip thumb lever clasps
- Standard ACME threaded tip for easy use with other attachments
The DocaPole GoSaw boasts a razor sharp 13-inch bi-directional cut with 3-sided taper-ground teeth. Easily use by hand or mount on any standard threaded extension pole.
- Mount on pole or use by hand
- 13" razor sharp bi-directional cut
- 3X-sided taper-ground tooth design
- Secure-fit locking screw
- Fits ACME-threaded extension poles and long handles
- Super sharp 3-sided taper-ground teeth
- Durable Rust-resistant and hard chrome-plate finish
- Locking screw on base of handle further secures the saw onto the pole
- Optimal cut 2" to 4" diameter live wood
- Replacement blades available
- Use the GoSaw by hand for standard wood-sawing tasks.
- Cut up fallen trees and limbs for removal or use the GoSaw to cut up lumber for your latest project.
- Mount the GoSaw on the 6-24' DocaPole for pruning power that reaches up to 30 feet when used standing.
- Use this manual saw to trim or remove high branches. Excellent for trimming palm trees.
- For optimal use and to minimize pole flex, use the pole with 4/5 of the segments extended—this will provide about 22 feet of reach while standing. To minimize flex when using the pole fully extended, focus on the saw's up and down cutting motion and let the tool do the work.
- Only use the upper section of the pole when necessary.
- For lower jobs, extend the thicker, bottom segments of the pole first. This will maximize strength and minimize bend.
- The GoSaw features razor-sharp 3-sided taper-ground teeth which make quick work of any wood sawing job.
- Customers rave about the ability of the GoSaw to accomplish hard-to-reach pruning tasks that previously required the hiring of outside contractors.
- The rust-free chrome plating ensures the GoSaw will continue to be up the task.
Stay off the ladder. Stay off the roof. Stay safe. Get the job done with DocaPole.
Tips for Using Your DocaPole GoSaw and Extension Pole
- Extend and use the lower pole segments first if full extension is not required. These segments are thicker and stronger and will provide the best sawing experience.
- To minimize pole bend when not using at full extension, leave about 6” of overlap between pole segments by not extending them all the way.
- Let the GoSaw's sharp teeth do the work. Focus on the saw's up and down motion and not on trying to press the saw into the wood.
- Only screw the GoSaw onto the pole’s metal tip. Some poles come with a separate plastic hinge tip. This plastic tip is perfect for use with cleaning attachments but is not intended for tree pruning.
- After screwing the GoSaw onto the pole, use a screwdriver to tighten the locking screw at the base of the GoSaw. This will further secure the GoSaw onto the end of the pole.
- If any pole segments begin to slip, use a screwdriver to tighten the locking clasps on the pole. These can be adjusted as needed to increase or reduce tension.
- Be safe. Tree pruning can be a dangerous activity. Always be sure to wear gloves and eye protection.