The DocaPole "BIG-REACH" Pole Sprayer is a great tool for applying pruning sealant, spot treating nests and pre-treating eaves and nesting zones safely and efficiently from ground level. The super simple snap-in O-Ring design is compatible with all standard finger-nozzle aerosol canisters while the pole mount is compatible with any extension pole or long handle fitted with a standard "acme-threaded" pole tip (typically found on paint poles and mop handles). Also compatible with aerosol paint and lubricants. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH LONG-RANGE WASP-SPRAY CANISTERS. Made of unbreakable ABS plastic, this sprayer is lightweight yet highly durable. Fully assembled and needs no tools for mounting or dismounting aerosol canisters. The attached pre-wound handle comes with 15ft. of 3-ply cord plus there is a spare spray nozzle fitted in the handle for converting insecticide canisters with a pre-mould top. Please read and follow all instructions. Note: This sprayer is made for pin-point accuracy and is NOT compatible with long range wasp sprays. Save money by applying aerosols just where you need it. Pole is not included with this purchase. For poles longer than 15 feet, just tie additional strong to the spool handle. It works perfectly with the 24’ DocaPole Extension Pole.
Big Reach Tree Wound & Insect Sprayer
Comes ready to use complete with:
- Main sprayer housing — Made of lightweight, durable ABS plastic
- Combination Handle/Spool — The very same handle used to trigger the spray from a distance acts as a locking spool to keep the cord wound, neat, and ready for the next job. Comes pre-wound for convenience with 15ft. of 3-ply cord (extra cord can be tied on for longer pole lengths).
- Nested spare finger nozzle — Neatly tucked into the handle is a spare nozzle for converting canisters with wider finger nozzles. Most canisters styles are standard and therefore compatible.
- Removable angled screw tip — Allows for a greater variety of spray angles depending on the job at hand.
(pole sold separately)
- Mount sprayer housing to your standard ACME threaded pole (pole sold separately).
- Replace canister's finger nozzle with provided spare if necessary.
- Load canister into the simple snap-in O-Ring sprayer housing.
- Secure your pole, aim, and pull the string to activate canister's nozzle.
Fast. Easy. Effective.
(Please be sure to read all canister instructions and heed all safety precautions before use.)
Compatible with standard spray cans.
(NOT COMPATIBLE WITH LONG-STREAM WASP-SPRAY CANISTERS)