DocaPole GoSaw Spare Blade
(pictured handle and pole sold separately).
The fabulous DocaPole BIG-REACH "GoSaw" is the new must-have tool for home owners, property managers and landscape professionals in need of a simple solution for light-duty pruning high and low. Two saws in One! The multi-mount handle-grip design allows the "GoSaw" to be used as a pole saw or a hand-held pruning saw. Mounts to any standard acme-threaded extension pole or long handle (Handle & Pole NOT included). Super sharp 13-inch blade with precision-ground 3-sided tooth design and bi-directional cutting action. Durable, rust-resistant hard-chrome plate finish provides a smooth cut and extends the life of the blade.
(DOCAPOLE AND GOSAW HANDLE SOLD SEPARATELY)
This Spare is designed for use with the GoSaw Pruner & DocaPole. The DocaPole GoSaw Pruner will get the job done. Combine it with a 24' DocaPole Extension Pole for the Ultimate High-Reach Pruning Solution!
- Mount on pole or use by hand
- 13" razor sharp bi-directional cut
- 3X-sided taper-ground tooth design
- Secure-fit locking screw
(DOCAPOLE & GOSAW HANDLE SOLD SEPARATELY)
pictured GoSaw handle and 24' DocaPole sold separately
Stay off the ladder. Stay off the roof. Stay safe. Get the job done with DocaPole.
Tips for Using Your DocaPole GoSaw with DocaPole Extension Pole
- Extend and use the lower pole segments first if full extension is not required. These segments are thicker and stronger and will provide the best sawing experience.
- To minimize pole bend when not using at full extension, leave about 6” of overlap between pole segments by not extending them all the way.
- Let the GoSaw's sharp teeth do the work. Focus on the saw's up and down motion and not on trying to press the saw into the wood.
- Only screw the GoSaw onto the pole’s metal tip. Some poles come with a separate plastic hinge tip. This plastic tip is perfect for use with cleaning attachments but is not intended for tree pruning.
- After screwing the GoSaw onto the pole, use a screwdriver to tighten the locking screw at the base of the GoSaw. This will further secure the GoSaw onto the end of the pole.
- If any pole segments begin to slip, use a screwdriver to tighten the locking clasps on the pole. These can be adjusted as needed to increase or reduce tension.
- Be safe. Tree pruning can be a dangerous activity. Always be sure to wear gloves and eye protection.